Buyers want Hopkinton MA houses and condos because they are near the Mass Pike, 495 and both the Southboro Commuter Rail and the Ashland Commuter Rail Stations.
Hopkinton has one of the highest ranking school systems in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and this growing community has lots of new housing, restaurants and shopping to enjoy.
With the town’s easy commutes and good schools, Hopkinton single family homes hold their value. You can find walkable small colonials and grand antiques in the center of town.
There are several neighborhoods with wonderful colonials, communities of lakefront homes and hidden gems on quiet streets too. The majority of homes will have town water & sewer connections.
Hopkinton has a variety of condo options. The majority of Hopkinton condos are townhome style, many with garages. There are a couple of 55+ communities too.
Hopkinton Real Estate Listings
Active Listings in Hopkinton
- 56 Walnut Way, Unit 32 Hopkinton, MA 01748
- 24 Locust Lane, Unit 39 Hopkinton, MA 01748
- 49 Walnut Way, Unit 25 Hopkinton, MA 01748
- 43 Walnut Way, Unit 22 Hopkinton, MA 01748
- 47 Fruit St, Unit Lot 1 Hopkinton, MA 01748
- 47 Walnut Way, Unit 24 Hopkinton, MA 01748
- 55 Walnut Way, Unit 28 Hopkinton, MA 01748
- 45 Walnut Way, Unit 23 Hopkinton, MA 01748
Hopkinton School Data
Hopkinton School Districts
- Hopkinton School District
- Hopkinton Middle School
- 6-8, public
- K-1, public
- 2-3, public
- Hopkinton High School
- 9-12, public
- Hopkins Elementary School
- 4-5, public
- Hopkinton Pre-School
- PK & ungraded, public