Buyers want Hopkinton MA houses and condos because they are near the Mass Pike, 495 and both the Southboro Commuter Rail and the Ashland Commuter Rail Stations.
Hopkinton has one of the highest ranking school systems in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and this growing community has lots of new housing, restaurants and shopping to enjoy.
With the town’s easy commutes and good schools, Hopkinton single family homes hold their value. You can find walkable small colonials and grand antiques in the center of town.
There are several neighborhoods with wonderful colonials, communities of lakefront homes and hidden gems on quiet streets too. The majority of homes will have town water & sewer connections.
Hopkinton has a variety of condo options. The majority of Hopkinton condos are townhome style, many with garages. There are a couple of 55+ communities too.
Hopkinton Real Estate Listings
Active Listings in Hopkinton
- 18 South Mill Street Hopkinton, MA 01748
- 39 Primrose Circle, Unit 207 Hopkinton, MA 01748
- 30 Lakepoint Way, Unit 15 Hopkinton, MA 01748
- 7 East Main Street Hopkinton, MA 01748
- 40 Lakepoint Way, Unit 20 Hopkinton, MA 01748
- 14 Edge Hill Road Hopkinton, MA 01748
- 42 Spruce Street, Unit 172 Hopkinton, MA 01748
- 170 Saddle Hill Rd Hopkinton, MA 01748
- 166 Saddle Hill Rd Hopkinton, MA 01748
- 36 Lakepoint Way, Unit 18 Hopkinton, MA 01748
Hopkinton School Data
Hopkinton School Districts
- Hopkinton School District
- Hopkinton Middle School
- 6-8, public
- K-1, public
- 2-3, public
- Hopkinton High School
- 9-12, public
- Hopkins Elementary School
- 4-5, public
- Hopkinton Pre-School
- PK & ungraded, public